Product name:RO membrane
Effective membrane area:8.4m²
PH range for continue working:2-11
PH range for cleanig:1-13
After-sales Service Provided:Video technical support, Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Free spare parts, Online support
Vontron LP21-4040 RO membrane
Product name:RO membrane
1. Brief introduction of Vontron LP21-4040 RO membrane
Vontron LP21-4040 RO membrane China Leading Vontron Reverse Osmosis Membrane Manufacturer/ Vontron membrane LP21-8040 LP21-4040 RO reverse osmosis membrane 2400GPD (9.1m³/d) LP21-4040 VontronRO 4inch RO membrane LP21-4040 filtration for high conductivity water.
The LP (low pressure) series of aromatic polyamide compound membrane element developed by Vontron Membrane Technology Co., Ltd. has the properties of low-pressure operation, high permeate flow and excellent desalination and is applicable to desalination of brackish water. Besides, it is particularly applicable to fabrication of high-purity water for electronic industry and electric power industry owing to its excellent performance in removing soluble salts, TOC, SiO2, etc. Being suitable for desalting such water sources as surface water (NaCl ≤10000ppm), underground water, tap water and municipal water, etc., LP series is mainly applicable to treatment of various industrial water such as industrial-purpose pure water, boiler water replenishment in power plants, and can be also applied to such brackish water applications, such as treatment of high-concentration saline waste water and production of beverage-purposewater.
2. Operating limits of Vontron LP21-4040 RO membrane
|Max. Working Pressure:||600psi(4.14Mpa)|
|Max. Feedwater Flow:||16gpm (3.6 m³/h) (4040)|
|Max. Feedwater Temperature:||45°C|
|Max. Feedwater SDI:||5|
|Residual chlorine Concentration of Feedwater:||<0.1ppm|
|pH Range of Feedwater during Continuous Operation:||2~11|
|pH Range of Feedwater during Chemical Cleaning:||1~13|
|Max. Pressure Drop of Single Membrane Element:||15psi(0.1Mpa)|
*The limitations shown here are for general use. For specific projects, operating at more conservative valuesmay ensure the best performance and longest life of the membrane. See Hydranautics Technical Bulletins formore detail on operation limits, cleaning pH, and cleaning temperatures.
The stated performance is initial (data taken after 30 minutes of operation), based on the following conditions:
- 1500 PPM NaCl solution
- 150 psi (1.05 MPa) Applied Pressure
- 77 F (25 C) Operating Temperature
- 15% Permeate Recovery
- 6.5 – 7.0 pH Range
(Data taken after 30 minutes of operation)
3. Specification of Vontron LP21-4040 RO membrane:
|Model||Effective Membrane Area||Water Flow||Salt Rejection, %|
|Testing Pressure:||225 psi (1.55Mpa)|
|Temperature of Testing Solution:||25 °C|
|Concentration of Testing Solution (NaCl):||2000ppm|
|PH Value of Testing Solution:||7.5|
|Recovery Rate of Single Membrane Element:||15% (8040-size, 4040-size and 2540-size)|
|8% (4021-size and 2521-size)|
4. Operating information:
- For the recommended design range, please consult the latest VONTRON technical bulletin, design guide lines, computer design program, and/ or call an application specialist. If the operating limits given in this Product Information Bulletin are not strictly followed, the Limited Warranty will be null and void.
- All elements are wet tested, treated with a 1% by weight percent sodium bisulfite storage solution, and then vacuum packed in oxygen barrier bags, or treated with tested feed water solution, and then vacuum packed in oxygen barrier bags with deoxidant inside. To prevent biological growth during short term storage, shipment, or system shutdown, it is recommended that Toray elements be immersed in a protective solution containing 500 – 1,000 ppm of sodium bisulfite (food grade) dissolved in permeate.
- The presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents under certain conditions, such as heavy metals which acts as oxidation catalyst in the feed water will cause unexpected oxidation of the membrane. It is strongly recommended to remove these oxidizing agents contained in feed water before operating RO system.
- Permeate from the first hour of operation shall be discarded.
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of chemicals that are incompatible with the elements.Their use will void the element Limited Warranty
5. Features of Vontron LP21-4040 RO membrane
- 99% nominal rejection
- High TOC, silica and hardness rejection
- Desalting of well waters-municipal drinking water
- Reducing TDS prior to ion exchange
- Boiler make-up water
- Ultrapure water for semi-conductor manufacture
6.Dimension of Vontron LP21-4040 RO membrane:
7. RO membrane principal and related drawings