Product name:RO membrane
Effective membrane area:37.2m²
PH range for continue working:2-11
PH range for cleanig:1-13
After-sales Service Provided:Video technical support, Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Free spare parts, Online support
RO water desalination element
Product name:RO membrane
1. Brief introduction of RO water desalination element
RO water desalination element AG8040F-400 RO water desalination element filter for brine water TDS reduce RO membrane AG8040F-400 brackish water purifying high salt rejection rate. The A-Series, family of proprietary thin-film reverse osmosis membrane elements are characterized by high flux and excellent sodium chloride rejection. AG High Rejection Brackish Water Elements are selected when high rejection and operating pressures as low as 200 psig (1,379kPa) are desired. These elements allow moderate energy savings, and are considered a standard in the industry. AG4040FF High RejectionBrackish Water elements feature a FRP outerwrap and 27 mil feed spacers. This element is designed with male end connections.
2. Parameter and test condition for RO water desalination element
|Model||Active membrane area ft²(m²)||rate of desalinization %||permeate gpd(m³/d)||typical working pressure/highest temperature||membrane features|
|AG8040F-400||400(37.2)||99.5||10,500(39.8)||10-20bar/50C||second-level ro specified membrane|
1. Permeate flow and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 225 psi (15.5 bar), 77°F (25°C), pH 8, and 15% recovery.
2. Flow rates for individual elements may vary but will be no more than 15% below the value shown.
3. Sales specifications may vary as design revisions take place.
4. Active area guaranteed +/-3%. Active area as stated by FilmTec is not comparable to nominal membrane area often stated by some manufacturers.
3. Operating and desgin parameter of RO water desalination element:
|Membrane:||Thin Film Membrane|
|Typical Operating Pressure:||200psig (1379kPa)|
|Maximum Pressure:||600psig (4134kPa)|
|Maximum Temperature:||122°F (50°C)|
|Chlorine Tolerance:||1,000 ppm-hrs, Dechlorination recommended|
|Optimum rejection pH:||7.0 -7.5|
|Operating pH range:||4.0 – 11.0|
|Cleaning pH range:||2.0 – 11.5|
|Maximum Pressure Drop:||10 psig( 69kPa) per element|
|60 psig( 345kPa) per vessel|
|Typical Operating Flux:||10 – 20 GFD (15-35 L/(M^2*Hr))|
- Municipal industrial wastewater reuse
- Power industry petrochemical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Coal chemical industry
- Concentrate water reuse
5. RO membrane principal and related drawings