The biggest use of freshwater is irrigation. Most of this water comes from groundwater, which has a limited supply. Every year, the water in the aquifer is depleted or polluted, making freshwater resources for irrigation increasingly scarce. Farms around the world have begun to adopt other methods to conserve water and protect this precious natural resource. It is well known that reverse osmosis water treatment systems are used in greenhouses or breeding rooms for the latest plants in aquaculture. For the past few decades, most professional growers now rely on these agricultural water treatment systems. We will list the advantages of this technology to highlight its global impact:
- Environmental protection
- Observation regulations
- Production of concentrated water
- Conservation / sustainable development
- Water is cheap.
- Water and sanitation sustainability
- Disinfection and cleaning
- Supplier consistency and retention
- Customized solutions
- Provide workers with clean water
CHIWATEC produces hundreds of agricultural water treatment systems. Our experienced team will choose the right agricultural water treatment system for you. They will consider your water quality to ensure that the right system is recommended for your application.
Our water treatment technologies for the agricultural market include:
- UF Water Purification Equipment
- UV Sterilizer disinfection
- RO Water Treatment System
- Ozone Generator disinfection
- Mechanical Filtration Equipment
- Wastewater Treatment System
Irrigation membranes and ultrafiltration
Since plants and vegetables are already composed of natural filtration, the requirements for irrigation agricultural water treatment are more stringent. As a result, irrigation has more resources available than groundwater resources are scarce. Irrigation mainly relies on the reuse of greywater in addition to treated sewage. The wastewater from these practices is considered a terrible source of drinking water, but once it passes through a reverse osmosis system, it is well suited for irrigation and agriculture. Many farms have taken these effective measures for water only and completely eliminated the use of underground aquifers.
Almost all naturally occurring water contains some form of pollutants from the surrounding rocks and soil that make up the crust. Drained irrigation and sewage are the cause of water quality. Overall, salinity levels are a major focus of the irrigation industry because it has a devastating effect on soil and product growth. However, other pollutants, such as boron, can also be harmful to the irrigation industry due to their similar adverse effects. High levels of boron can cause toxic effects, which can damage soil and total product yields. These high levels may already exist naturally in groundwater and seawater, but may also be the result of water pollution.
The following systems complement applications in hydroponics, commercial farmers, greenhouses and the pharmaceutical industry. These systems also deal with bacteria and viruses, reducing chlorides, sulfates, sodium, nitrates, arsenic, and total TDS.
Features of industrial/commercial reverse osmosis systems:
- Capacity availability (capacity ranging from 600 gallons / day to 900,000 gallons / day)
- RO-200: 600 gallons / day – 15,000 gallons / day
- RO-300: 13,000 gallons / day – 32,000 gallons / day
- RO-400: 28,000 gallons / day-172,000 gallons / day
- RO-500: 200,000 gallons / day-900,000 gallons / day
- Purified water produces 97% of toluene diisocyanate emissions
- Removes 99% of pollutants
- cut back:(difficult, Nitrate, Sulfate, Sodium chloride, Heavy metal)
Applications related to this system are: Agriculture, hydroponics, aquaculture, greenhouses and livestock drinking water.
The function of industrial/commercial media filtration (removing iron from water):
- Capacity availability (capacity from 600 gallons / day to 500,000 gallons / day)
- MF 400: 4,000 GPD-140,000 GPD
- MF 600: 35,000 GPD-580,000 GPD. Size restrictions
- MF1000: 31,000 GPD–555,000 GPD (epoxy-coated steel)
- MF1100: 31,000 GPD–555,000 GPD (stainless steel)
- Filter well water
- Built-in backwash cycle
- Available manual controls
- cut back:(Iron, manganese, Taste of hydrogen sulfide, precipitation)
Applications related to this system are: Irrigation, agriculture, hydroponics, greenhouses, aquaculture and livestock drinking water.