Product name:RO membrane
Effective membrane area:37m²
PH range for continue working:2-11
PH range for cleanig:1-13
After-sales Service Provided:Video technical support, Field installation, commissioning and training, Field maintenance and repair service, Free spare parts, Online support
fresh RO water membrane
Product name:RO membrane
1. Brief introduction of fresh RO water membrane
Fresh RO water membrane Toray 8040 Brackish Water RO Membranes TM720-400/TM720D-400/TMG20-400 fresh RO water TFCRO membrane TM720-400 salt water rejection membrane element TorayRO membrane for salt water desalination with high salt rejection.
2. Operating limits of fresh RO water membrane
|Maximum Operating Pressure:||600psi (4.1 MPa)|
|Maximum Feed Water Temperature:||113°F (45℃)|
|Maximum Feed Water SDI15:||5|
|Feed Water Chlorine Concentration:||< 0.1 ppm|
|Feed Water pH Range, Continuous Operation:||2-11|
|Feed Water pH Range, Chemical Cleaning:||1-13|
|Maximum Pressure Drop per Element:||15 psi (0.10 MPa)|
|Maximum Pressure Drop per Vessel||50 psi (0.34 MPa)|
3. Parameter and test condition
|Operating pressure||225 pci (1.55MPa)|
|Test fluid temperature||77°F (25°C)|
|Ppm NaCl||2000 mg/L(as NaCl)|
|Single membrane element water recovery rate||15%|
|Test fluid PH||7|
|The lowest desalination rate of single membrane||99.00%|
|The minimum penetrate water yield||2,000 gpd (7.6m³/d)|
4. Operating information for fresh RO water membrane:
- For the recommended design range, please consult the latest Toray technical bulletin, design guide lines, computer design program, and/ or call an application specialist. If the operating limits given in this Product Information Bulletin are not strictly followed, the Limited Warranty will be null and void.
- All elements are wet tested, treated with a 1% by weight percent sodium bisulfite storage solution, and then vacuum packed in oxygen barrier bags, or treated with tested feed water solution, and then vacuum packed in oxygen barrier bags with deoxidant inside. To prevent biological growth during short term storage, shipment, or system shutdown, it is recommended that Toray elements be immersed in a protective solution containing 500 – 1,000 ppm of sodium bisulfite (food grade) dissolved in permeate.
- The presence of free chlorine and other oxidizing agents under certain conditions, such as heavy metals which acts as oxidation catalyst in the feed water will cause unexpected oxidation of the membrane. It is strongly recommended to remove these oxidizing agents contained in feed water before operating RO system.
- Permeate from the first hour of operation shall be discarded.
- The customer is fully responsible for the effects of chemicals that are incompatible with the elements.Their use will void the element Limited Warranty
5.Dimension for fresh RO water membrane:
- Municipal industrial wastewater reuse
- Power industry petrochemical industry
- Petrochemical industry
- Coal chemical industry
- Concentrate water reuse
7. RO membrane principal and related drawings