What are the characteristics of soft pure water?
Water is the most important substance in our lives. Our body 70-80 is water. Water is the scavenger and patron saint of the human body. It can be said that every cell in the body must rely on water to complete its function. Water can help digestion and balance body temperature. , Lubricate the joints, excrete waste. Water is the source of life. Water and health. Around us, we can see rusty water pipes, uncleaned secondary pressurized water tanks, turn on the tap, and yellow water flows out. Drinking tap water has the smell of earthy and bleaching powder. People have to boil the water for drinking. Boilable water can only sterilize, but cannot remove harmful pollutants such as lead, chromium, mercury, manganese, and chloroform. They enter the human body with drinking water every day. They accumulate like scale in a thermos, which can easily cause blood vessel blockage. Gallbladder, kidney stones, tumor lesions… The quality of water is directly related to the health of you and your family. It is urgent to improve your water quality!
Three main standards of healthy water:
- unpolluted water;
- there is no degraded water;
- water that meets the physiological needs of the human body.
Only when these 3 points meet the requirements can it be called healthy water. It comes down to clean water, whole water, and running water.
Household water treatment methods are generally divided into five methods: central clean water, central soft water, clean water, soft water, and pure water.
The central water purification and central soft water are all treated as soon as the water enters the household, so there is no need for separate water purification and soft water treatment. If there is no central water treatment system, the water must be treated separately for soft water, purified water and pure water. Soft water is to soften water, but it is not suitable for direct drinking; purified water is to purify or super purify water and can be used and drink directly; pure water is a special softening and purification treatment of water, suitable for direct drinking. If it is a villa or has high water requirements, and it is just about to be decorated, it is best to use central water treatment equipment. It is recommended to use a central water softener plus a water purifier or pure water machine; if the water quality is particularly bad, you can use the central water softener Add a central water purifier before, but this is not recommended, because after two water treatments, your water pressure will be insufficient; if the water quality is not hard, you can use the central water purifier and add a pure water machine. If you only want to treat part of the use or drinking water, a small machine is more suitable for you. If you drink directly, you must use a pure water machine or called a direct drinking machine. If you only need to treat the water used in the kitchen, the water purifier is a better choice. Don’t forget that water treatment equipment requires regular replacement of filter elements. The cost calculated in one year should be cheaper than using bottled water. At the same time, the secondary pollution of bottled water is avoided, and the water quality has been improved, which is still very cost-effective.
The characteristics of soft pure water
(1) Water softener (device)
1. Principle and function: According to the principle of ion exchange, that is, exchange Mg2+Ca2+ with Na+ to reduce the hardness of water to below 70 mg/L and become soft water. Its main function is to remove alkali and scale.
2. The advantages and disadvantages of the water softener: Advantages: remove scale, water alkali effect is good, at the same time, the flow is large, and the water pressure is basically not reduced. The cleaning ability of soft water is very strong, the effect of washing, showering, beauty and skin care is strong, and the degree of cleanliness is high. Using soft water can prevent various water heaters and central air conditioners from scaling, prevent the shower from clogging, and extend the service life; it can also reduce energy consumption. At the same time, it saves washing supplies and reduces the intensity of housework. Soft water is most suitable as domestic water. Disadvantages: Can not get rid of bacteria, viruses, and organic matter, and it is not recommended to drink directly; it needs to consume salt during regeneration; and produces a certain amount of waste water.
3. How to choose a water softener 1) The regeneration control valve is the core part of the water softener. Divided into automatic type and semi-automatic type; automatic type requires power consumption, divided into time type, flow type, time flow mixed type controller. Time type refers to the regeneration according to the set time. The advantage is that it does not affect the water consumption during regeneration. The disadvantage is that no matter how much water you use, whether it needs regeneration or not, it will automatically regenerate when the time comes. The flow type is to regenerate according to the set water flow. The advantage is that it is only regenerated when it is regenerated. The disadvantage is that it is likely to be the time for you to use water during regeneration. The time and flow type combines the characteristics of the two. It is generally set to regenerate at two o’clock at night. It will regenerate only when it calculates that the soft water is not enough the next day according to the recorded water consumption law. Imported control valves include “Kelukang”, “Yikou”, “Frank”, and “Azutou”; imported control valves have good quality, stable performance, fewer failures, and higher prices; domestic control valves include “Shure” and “Haitou”. “Kang” and “Korso”, etc., domestically produced control valves are slightly inferior, with more failures and lower prices. 2) Filter material: usually Na-type softening resin is used. Imported softening resin has good quality, strong resistance to crushing, corrosion resistance and long service life; domestic softening resin has poor quality, poor crush resistance and short service life. 3) Resin tanks: FRP tanks are usually used, and a few use stainless steel tanks. FRP tanks have stronger corrosion resistance than stainless steel tanks. A good glass fiber reinforced plastic tank is evenly wound; the tank wall is thick, and the pressure resistance is strong; there will be no tank cracking, the inner tank is very smooth, and the softened resin is not easy to break. 4) Wastewater and salt consumption: When the automatic controller regenerates, there is less waste water and less salt consumption, which can be regenerated and softened at any time; semi-automatic control valve consumes a lot of salt and wastes water. 5) Whether there are overflow protection devices and bypass devices. These two devices are usually not used, and will only be activated when the water softener fails or is overhauled, which can prevent the house from being flooded; ensure normal water use.
(2) Pure water machine
1. Principle and function: using PP cotton, activated carbon and RO membrane and other filter elements, five levels or above filtration, the core of which is the RO membrane, which is currently the filter element with the highest filtration accuracy. The produced water is pure water and can be directly drunk.
2. Advantages and disadvantages of pure water machine: Advantages: high filtration accuracy, suitable for a variety of water quality, the purified water is pure water, good taste, and does not contain any impurities. It is more suitable for making coffee, drinking tea, and patients suffering from liver disease, kidney disease, cancer, and tumor. Disadvantages: The daily amount of water produced is small, which can only solve drinking and cooking; the first three-stage filter elements need to be replaced regularly; when making pure water, about 3 times the waste water is generated.
3. Instructions for choosing a pure water machine: 1) Whether it is imported from the original packaging: The airtightness and sanitary quality of the equipment imported from the United States are much better than those of Taiwan and domestic products. 2) Pump: Imported pump has a low sound, long life, and is not easy to break, while domestic pump has a loud sound and short life. 3) Sewage valve: It is best to use solenoid valve, as the four-sided valve is easy to leak water. 4) Filter bottle: The wall of the bottle is thicker, and the base of the bottle is thickened. This kind of filter bottle is not easy to break and leak. 5) Couplings: The imported ones are all quick plugs, which are easy to operate, have strong durability, and rarely leak; the assembled parts are usually screwed by hand, which have poor durability and are easy to break after a long time, causing water leakage.
(3) Water purifier (device): ultrafiltration machine
1. Principle and function: using 0.01 micron ultrafiltration membrane (hollow fiber) separation technology, it can effectively remove water, sand, rust, suspended matter, colloid, bacteria, virus, macromolecular organic matter and other harmful substances.
2. Advantages and disadvantages: Advantages: high filtration accuracy; purified water is close to mineral water, which can be directly drunk; large flow; long service life of the filter element (3-5 years); automatic cleaning of the filter element; no electricity is required, and no water is wasted. Disadvantages: The effect of removing scales and alkalis is poor, suitable for areas below medium hardness (hardness 250 mg/l, TDS 300 mg/l)