Others, due to the influence of water on wine quality, will not be elaborated. This article will mainly introduce the new water treatment technology in the brewing process in detail.
In the wine making process, the commonly used technologies for water treatment include softening, ion exchange, electrodialysis, ultrafiltration and other processes. However, because the water treatment operators are not professionals after all, they often do not grasp the amount of treatment in use. In addition, the equipment management is not strict, and the wine quality will be different in batches. In addition, various water treatment methods have their own advantages and disadvantages. It is impossible to treat all the water content, and it is impossible to fundamentally improve the quality of drinking water. In view of the problems that have occurred in the above technologies over the years, this paper introduces a new process water treatment technology, reverse osmosis membrane water treatment equipment. The reverse osmosis process technology is a water treatment technology using membrane separation. With the advancement of membrane scientific research and manufacturing technology, reverse osmosis water treatment technology has developed rapidly.
Reverse osmosis water treatment technology is basically a physical method. It uses physical and chemical processes to have many advantages that traditional water treatment methods do not have:
- Reverse osmosis is to desalinate and purify water by using a physical method without phase change at room temperature.
- Water treatment relies solely on pressure as a driving force, with the lowest energy consumption of many treatment methods.
- No need for a lot of chemical agents and acid and alkali regeneration treatment.
- No chemical waste liquid and waste acid and alkali discharge, no neutralization process of waste acid and alkali, and no environmental pollution.
- The system is simple, the operation is convenient, the water quality of the product is stable, and high pure water can be obtained.
- It is suitable for a wide range of raw water quality, not only for the treatment of brackish water, sea water and sewage, but also for the treatment of fresh water with low salt content.
- The equipment occupies a small area and requires less space.
- Very low operation maintenance and equipment maintenance.
Reverse osmosis has obvious advantages in many pure water use departments, and has excellent characteristics that are difficult to compare with conventional ion exchange treatment methods, such as:
- The effect of removing silicon dioxide from water is good, and the removal rate can reach 99.5%, which avoids the difficulty of regeneration and short operation period caused by silicon in natural water to ion exchange resin.
- Remove organic and colloidal substances from water, and the removal rate can reach 95%.
- The reverse osmosis water treatment system can continuously produce water without stopping regeneration during operation.
In the winemaking process, all reverse osmosis pure water is used as mixing and rinsing water, and the phenomenon of wine instability caused by water quality will be completely eliminated. It is believed that with the popularization and application of reverse osmosis water treatment technology in the brewing industry, it will bring new development opportunities to fine wine and even the entire wine industry.
Xi’an CHIWATEC Water Treatment Technology is a high-tech enterprise specialized in various water processing devices. Aside from these individual products, which cover a number of types and series, we can also help with related comprehensive engineering projects. Thanks to our hard work and dedication upon our founding, we are now one of the fastest-developing water treatment equipment manufacturers in Western China.