It is suitable for the case where the scale of the reverse osmosis membrane is not serious, and the cleaning system configured by the original equipment is used for cleaning.
It is suitable for the more serious situation after the reverse osmosis membrane is fouled, and the single branch membrane cleaning is carried out by using the special reverse osmosis membrane cleaning equipment of our company. In order not to affect the normal operation of the original system, our company is equipped with a spare reverse osmosis membrane for replacement and cleaning.
1. Cleaning the medicine box: The chemical cleaning medicine box is usually made of PE or FRP, and can withstand the PH range of 1-12.
2. Cleaning heating device: The cleaning temperature should be as high as possible, such as 20-40 ℃. Do not perform chemical cleaning below 10 ℃ because the cleaning efficiency is very low. Because the device must be heated during cleaning.
3. Cleaning agents: strong acids and alkalis are used for cleaning (such as hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, citric acid, sodium hydroxide, etc.). Therefore, it is very important to choose chemicals. Sometimes, improper selection of agents may cause membrane pollution or even damage.
4. Cleaning pump: The cleaning is acid and alkali resistant pump, the flow rate is 12-15m3 / h, and the pressure is 20-30m.
5. The corresponding pipes, valves and pressure gauges must be installed during cleaning. Connect the water outlet of the pump to the inlet of the membrane, connect the concentrated water pipe to the medicine tank, and then install a ball valve to connect the medicine tank to the pump before connecting it to the original water tank.