1. Brief introduction of activated carbon for gold recovery
Activated carbon is made from selected coconut shell or selected coal, and refined by physical high-temperature steam activation process and water milling. With the uniform granularity, high mechanical strength, high adsorption performance. This activated carbon is specially used in CIP, CIL and CIC method of gold recovery.
Suitable product: ZLGOLD
2. Advantage of coconut granular activated carbon:
- High rates of gold loading and elution
- Low platelet concentrations
- Very high surface area characterised by a large proportion of micropores
- High hardness with low dust generation，Good resistance to mechanical attrition
- Excellent purity, with most products exhibiting no more than 3-5% ash content.
- Renewable and green raw material.
3. Coconut shell-based granular activated carbon for gold recovery:
||Particle Size (mm)
||Iodine No. (mg/g)
Note: Our products can be provised accordingly to customers’ requirements.
4. Activated carbon for gold inrichment :
Activated carbons are used to recover gold from cyanide solutions, which are percolated through gold-containing ores.Ouractivated carbons supplies a range of carbons for the gold mining industry, which independent testing, by leading academic institutions,has shown to offer exceptional performance.
Coconut shell activated carbon is made of imported high quality coconut shell as raw material, firing by physical method,has good adsorption properties and wear-resisting property ,high strength,long use time.The activated carbon range is widely used in Carbon-in-Pulp and Carbon-in-Leach operations for the recovery of gold from leached pulps and also in Carbon-in-Column circuits where clear gold bearing solutions are treated.
These products stand out thanks to their high rates of gold loading and elution, their optimum resistance to mechanical attrition, low platelet content, stringent particle size specification and minimal undersize material.
5. Production process of our activated carbon
6. Why us?
8. Comments from customers:
9. Package and transportation:
10. Finished projects: