The central water treatment system includes three parts: the central water purification system, the central soft water system, and the central pure water system.
The central water purification system first effectively removes chlorine, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, algae and suspended solids in the water, and then uses activated carbon to further remove various organic substances, making the effluent clear, clean, and halogen-free, and can be directly consumed; the system has automatic maintenance functions .
The central water softening system uses natural resin to replace calcium and magnesium ions in the water to reduce the hardness of the water; effectively reduce the wear on clothes, protect human skin, and avoid scaling problems such as pipes, sanitary ware, and sanitary equipment.
The central pure water system adopts reverse osmosis method and five filtration procedures after precise calculation, so that the effluent becomes pure water without any impurities and minerals.
Central water purification system:
- It can remove chlorine, heavy metals, solid suspended particles, etc. in water;
- with sterilization function;
- through activated carbon to remove various organic matter, etc., can be consumed directly;
- The system has an automatic maintenance function.
Central soft water system:
- Use natural resin to replace calcium and magnesium ions in the water to reduce water hardness;
- Reduce the wear and tear of minerals in water on clothing and skin;
- Avoid scale production in pipes, valves, sanitary equipment and household appliances, and extend service life;
- Avoid minerals in water from forming macular spots on sanitary ware and tableware.
Central pure water system:
- Adopt reverse osmosis method and five-pass filtration with precise calculation and matching;
- The treated water becomes pure water, and the water quality reaches the national bottled water standard.