1. Prioritize the use of non-toxic production processes to replace or reform backward production processes, as far as possible to eliminate or reduce the production of toxic and harmful wastewater during the production process.
2. In the process of using toxic raw materials and producing toxic intermediate products and products, strictly operate and supervise, eliminate drips and reduce losses.
3. Wastewater containing highly toxic substances should be separated from other wastewater in order to treat and recover useful substances.
4. Wastewater with large flow and light pollution should be properly treated and recycled.
5. Organic wastewater similar to urban sewage can be discharged into the urban sewage system for treatment.
6. Some toxic waste water that can be biodegraded should be treated first, and then discharged into urban sewers according to the allowable discharge standards, and then further biochemical treatment.
7. Containing toxic waste water that is difficult to biodegrade, it should be treated separately and should not be discharged into urban sewers.
The development trend of industrial wastewater treatment is to recycle wastewater and pollutants as useful resources or implement closed loop cycles.