1. Check all valves to make sure the valves are in the correct state
Set the upper-level inlet regulating valve of the RO reverse osmosis purified water equipment at the appropriate opening and the concentrated water regulating valve at the appropriate opening; the secondary inlet regulating valve and the concentrated water regulating valve are opened; the secondary product water is discharged or connected to the pure water. Water tank.
2. Pretreatment (activated carbon, resin) manual positive and negative flushing for 30 minutes
turn on the emergency stop switch, set the system in automatic state, observe that the water quality of the pretreatment water meets the requirements of RO water inflow, set the two automatic control valves Rotate to the operating position, the inlet solenoid valve will automatically open, the first stage flushing solenoid valve will open and the first stage RO membrane will be flushed under low pressure for 2 minutes, the first stage flushing solenoid valve will automatically close, and the system will automatically start when the inlet water pressure rises to the set setting. The first level RO host starts to operate.
At this time, you can adjust the first-stage reverse osmosis water inlet regulating valve and the concentrated water regulating valve until the first-stage operating parameters reach the set value:
1) The recovery rate of primary equipment ≤50-60%;
2) Operating pressure: 0.9Mpa-1.5MPa (based on the recovery rate);
3) First grade water flow rate: 2.5m3/H
3. When the equipment is operated for the first time, a long-term low-pressure flushing should be carried out before starting up
After the adjustment of the RO equipment is completed and normal operation, the above two valves can be fixed, and the above operations can also be operated every time the machine is turned on (except for long-term low-pressure flushing).
4. First-level reverse osmosis started to run
The newly-started secondary equipment should perform long-term low-pressure flushing: maintain the initial valve position of the secondary.
Note: The pressure of the primary product water should not exceed the set safety pressure (operations such as partial discharge and lowering of the primary operating pressure can be performed).
5. The secondary reverse osmosis started to run
Open the secondary water inlet regulating valve and the concentrated water regulating valve at an appropriate degree. The first-stage product water is boosted by the second-stage high-pressure pump and enters the second-stage; the second-stage product water is discharged or connected to the pure water tank. The water inlet solenoid valve opens automatically, and the secondary flushing solenoid valve opens. After 2 minutes of low-pressure flushing of the secondary RO membrane, the secondary flushing solenoid valve automatically closes. When the inlet water pressure rises to the set setting, the system automatically starts the secondary RO host. Start running. Immediately adjust the secondary water inlet regulating valve and the concentrated water regulating valve until the operating parameters reach the set value (at this time, the primary and secondary joint adjustment should be carried out):
1) Recovery rate of secondary equipment ≤70-80%; Shenyang reverse osmosis equipment, Shenyang reverse osmosis equipment price, Shenyang reverse osmosis equipment price maintenance
2) Operating pressure: 1.0MPar-1.5MPa (based on the recovery rate);
3) Secondary water flow rate: 2m3/H.
6. The reverse osmosis host is out of service
7. Open the concentrated water flow regulating valve and flush for 90-180 seconds at low pressure.
8. Turn off the “Secondary High Pressure Pump” switch, and turn off the secondary host switch.
9. Turn off the “1st-stage high-pressure pump” switch.
10. Cut off the power supply of the system, and observe that the readings of the system instruments and meters return to zero.
11. Close the inlet and outlet valves of each pretreatment unit, drain the water level of the original water tank, and discharge the water level of the production water tank to the bottom of the water tank.
12. The water production volume should be based on the calculated index (25℃) of the raw water temperature.