The main process flow description
1. Raw water tank
Store raw water, which is used to settle large sediment particles and other precipitable substances in the water. At the same time, the impact of unstable water pressure in the raw water pipe on the water treatment system is buffered. (Such as the pressure sensor response caused by too low or too high water pressure).
2. Raw water pump
Constant system water supply pressure, stable water supply.
3. Multi-media filter
The filter with multiple filter layers is mainly used to remove the material with particles above 20um, such as silt, rust, colloidal matter, suspended matter, etc. contained in the raw water. Manual valve control or fully automatic controller can be used for backwashing and normalizing. A series of operations such as flushing. Ensure the water quality of the equipment and prolong the service life of the equipment.
4. Activated carbon filter
The system uses a nutshell activated carbon filter. The activated carbon can not only adsorb electrolyte ions, but also perform ion exchange adsorption. The activated carbon adsorption can also reduce the oxygen consumption (COD) of potassium permanganate from 15mg/L (O2) to 2～7mg/L (O2). In addition, the concentration of adsorbed replication on the surface increases due to the adsorption effect. It plays a catalytic role, removes pigments, peculiar smells, a large amount of biochemical organic matter in the water, reduces the residual chlorine value of the water and pesticide pollutants, and removes the trihalide (THM) and other pollutants in the water. A series of operations such as backwashing and positive washing can be performed with manual valve control or fully automatic controller. Ensure the water quality of the equipment and prolong the service life of the equipment. At the same time, the equipment has a self-maintenance system, and the operating cost is very low.
5. Ion softening system/dosing system
The R/O device is for the concentrated discharge of dissolved solids and the utilization of fresh water, to prevent the concentration of CaCO3, MgCO3, MgSO4, CaSO4, BaSO4, SrSO4, SiSO4 from the concentrated water side, especially the concentrated water side of the last membrane module of the RO device The product is larger than its equilibrium solubility constant and crystallizes, which damages the original characteristics of the membrane. Before entering the reverse osmosis membrane module, an ion softening device or an appropriate amount of scale inhibitor should be used to prevent the precipitation of carbonate, SiO2, and sulfate crystals.
6. Precision filter
Using a precision filter to remove residual suspended solids, non-curved particles, colloids and other substances in the influent, making the RO system and other subsequent equipment safer and more reliable. The filter element is a 5um melt blown filter element to prevent the upper level filter unit from removing impurities larger than 5um. Prevent entering the reverse osmosis device to damage the surface of the membrane, thereby damaging the desalination performance of the membrane.
7. Reverse osmosis system
The reverse osmosis device uses sufficient pressure to separate the solvent (usually water) in the solution through a reverse osmosis membrane (or semi-permeable membrane). Because this process is opposite to the direction of natural osmosis, it is called reverse osmosis. The reverse osmosis method can adapt to all kinds of raw water with salt content, especially in the water treatment project with high salt content, it can obtain good technical and economic benefits. The reverse osmosis method has improved desalination rate, high recovery rate, stable operation, small footprint, and simple operation. While the reverse osmosis equipment removes salt, it also removes most of the bacteria, colloids and large molecular weight organic matter.
The main purpose
- To produce pure water and high-purity water required for the electronic industry production such as kinescope glass bulbs, kinescopes, liquid crystal displays, circuit boards, computer hard disks, integrated circuit chips, monocrystalline silicon semiconductors and other processes;
- The production of thermal and thermal power boilers, softened water and demineralized water required for the feed water of medium and low pressure boilers in factories and mines;
- Preparation of large medical infusions, injections, medicaments, biochemical product pure water, medical sterile water and pure water for artificial kidney dialysis required by the pharmaceutical industry;
- Purified drinking water, distilled water, mineral water, wine brewing water and pure water for blending in the beverage (including alcohol) industry;
- Production of domestic water and drinking water from sea water and brackish water;
- Preparation of deionized water for electroplating process; pure water for battery (storage) production process; surface coating and cleaning water for automobiles, household appliances, and building materials; pure water for coated glass; de-hardening required for textile printing and dyeing process Demineralized water;
- petrochemical industry such as chemical reaction cooling water; process pure water used in the manufacturing process of chemical agents, fertilizers, fine chemicals, and cosmetics;
- High-quality water supply network system and swimming pool water purification for hotels, buildings, community airport real estate properties;
- Circuit board, electroplating, electronics industry wastewater treatment and reuse;
- Treatment of wastewater and landfill leachate in life, hospitals, tanning, printing and dyeing, papermaking industries;