The construction of the hospital’s centralized water supply system can not only improve the modern management level of the hospital, but more importantly, it can produce greater benefits. The centralized centralized water supply system and the separate water supply system have the advantages of good water quality controllability, low total investment costs, low operating costs, large machine room selectivity, and small total floor space. They can quickly replace independent water supply systems in various departments.
In the process of hospital modernization, although the proportion of investment in the hospital’s pure water project is small, it involves a wide range of sectors. With the gradual improvement of the hospital’s water quality standards, more and more attention has been paid by the leaders of medical institutions at all levels. Economically developed countries such as the United States and Japan established and implemented relatively complete hospital pure water use management systems and pure water standards of different disciplines in the 1970s. Since then, more and more hospitals have established centralized water supply and quality distribution systems. The so-called central centralized water supply and quality water supply refers to the in-depth treatment of tap water with a set of water machines to reach a water quality standard that can be directly used by various departments, and then supply water to each department through a pipe network. In recent years, the central centralized water supply system and independent water supply system are rapidly replacing the original independent water supply equipment due to their unique advantages.
General hospitals need at least high-quality pure water, such as biochemical examination water, pathology water, hemodialysis water, central supply room water, surgical irrigation water, DSI catheter irrigation water, dental irrigation water, obstetric baby irrigation water and preparation room water. Among the existing facilities in Chinese hospitals, in the comprehensive buildings invested and constructed before the early 1990s, independent water dispensers of various departments were basically used to supply pure water. In recent years, in order to maximize the use of resources and further improve the modern management level of hospitals, newly built and reconstructed general hospitals have successively adopted central centralized preparation of pure water and independent water supply systems.
The central centralized water supply mode and the district water supply mode have the following advantages:
1. Improve hospital management efficiency and management level. The central centralized water supply system and the qualitative water supply system not only have an unattended full-automatic control function, but also reserve a communication protocol interface with the hospital’s total duty monitoring room. The monitoring room staff can monitor the entire process and even the operating system.
2. Reduce the work intensity of front-line medical staff, improve their professional work efficiency and sense of responsibility, and at the same time be more conducive to the maintenance and management of medical pure water equipment. Independent drinking fountains supply pure water, and generally require medical staff in various departments to be responsible for its operation and operation. In this way, medical workers not only have to complete the burdensome main medical tasks, but also face the operation and maintenance of water treatment equipment that they are not familiar with. Eventually, they will distract medical workers from professional work, and due to lack of basic maintenance knowledge And increase the frequency of equipment failure. The central pure water supply system can make up for this shortcoming.
3. Save precious hospital room. Each department has its own water dispenser to supply pure water, and its rooms must be close to water points. Because the water treatment equipment of each department is relatively independent, this not only increases the difficulty of selecting the room, but also the main medical room must be transferred to the water treatment equipment room, which increases the total space of each department. The centralized pure water supply system reduces the area of the entire house by more than half, and also reduces the requirements for the house. It can be either the basement, the top floor or the podium, thereby saving the valuable main medical room.
4. Reduce equipment investment and operating costs. Compared with purified water supplied by independent dispensers in each department
5. Water quality is more secure. The central centralized water supply system and the independent water supply system can realize closed circulation water supply for pure water transportation due to their own structure, and there is no phenomenon of stagnant water or pollution sources. In addition, pure water is basically in its current state, which effectively guarantees water quality.