Water softening treatment is widely used in various fields such as industrial and agricultural production and life. There are nearly 500,000 industrial boilers in my country. From the reliable statistics of relevant departments in recent years, a heart-wrenching result has been found: due to water quality The accident rate of bad boilers is up to 25% and is on the rise. A comprehensive analysis shows that one of the reasons is the low level of operators, which keeps the water treatment equipment in an incorrect or uneconomical operating state for a long time. Efforts to improve the quality of operators are often twice the result with half the effort, time-consuming and labor-intensive and difficult to solve the fundamental problem. Therefore, the most fundamental solution is to find a simple and easy-to-use water treatment equipment.
With the advancement of technology and the country’s emphasis on environmental protection, society’s demand for various new types of boilers is increasing, and higher requirements are placed on boiler water supply equipment, which must meet the water quality requirements and must operate stably and reliably. Degree of automation high.
In order to meet the requirements of economic operation and strong adaptability, our company adopts the most advanced American Autotrol, Fleck and domestic Runxin company original valve bodies and control devices, equipped with resin, according to the characteristics of domestic users’ working conditions and consumables. Tanks and salt tanks are designed to produce softened water equipment.
The fully-automatic water softening system specially designed and produced has the characteristics of simple and reasonable structure, automatic operation, high energy and low consumption, stable water output, corrosion resistance, moderate price, easy installation, etc. It is supporting hundreds of oil and gas boiler projects throughout the country. It is widely used and well received by users.
AUTOTROL, FLECK and Runxin companies are professional manufacturers of water treatment equipment design and manufacture, with decades of professional experience. Its products involve boilers, chemicals, electronics, printing and dyeing and household life and other fields. Water treatment is the key component-control In the design and production of valves and fully automatic controllers, it has always been in a leading position.
1. Equipment technical indicators
- Raw water hardness <12 m·mol/L (when raw water hardness>8 m·mol/L, please declare in advance)
- Outlet water hardness <0.03 m·mol/L (to meet the requirements of “National Low Pressure Boiler Water Quality Standard” GB1576-2001)
- Working water pressure 0.20-0.5 MPa
- Working voltage ~ 220V, 50Hz
- Working temperature 0～50℃
- Raw water turbidity <5 degrees (a filter should be installed when the sand content of the raw water is high)
- Salt consumption <100 g/N (related to raw water hardness)
- Water consumption～2%
- Power consumption <30W
2. Design Selection Guide
1. Equipment selection
The selection of softened water equipment is mainly based on water demand, raw water hardness and applicable occasions
- There are multiple models of equipment with the same water output, which can be selected according to the actual water consumption.
- Raw water hardness:
When the hardness of the raw water is ≤3m·mol/L, the time control type can be selected, based on the maximum water output of the equipment;
When the hardness of raw water is ≤6m·mol/L, the model can be selected according to the maximum water production capacity of the equipment;
When the hardness of raw water is ≤8m·mol/L, the type can be selected according to the average water production capacity of the equipment;
The hardness of raw water is 8～10m·mol/L, which should be calculated according to the minimum water production capacity of the equipment, or a multi-level system should be adopted;
Raw water hardness ≥ 10m·mol/L, multi-stage treatment must be selected, generally two-stage treatment can meet the requirements.
- Water use situation: If equipped with hot water boiler or other similar equipment, the model can be selected according to the highest water production capacity of the equipment; if water is supplied to the steam boiler, generally 1.2 times the boiler evaporation capacity is matched with the water production capacity of the equipment.
2. Design and installation points
The equipment itself has a simple structure and a small area, so there are no special requirements in terms of design and installation. Only need to pay attention to the following points when designing and installing:
- The equipment needs a simple horizontal foundation; the distance from the wall is about 250~450mm, and it can be placed at the corners according to the actual situation;
- Because the equipment itself is relatively light, generally only need to consider the weight of the resin and water in the equipment;
- The inlet and outlet pipes are standard flanges or threaded connections, which need to be fixed and supported, and can not rely on the valve body for support to prevent stress;
- A water pressure gauge should be installed on the inlet pipe. When the equipment is running, flushing water is discharged, and a floor drain or drainage ditch is set nearby
- Brine pipe: The brine tank should be as close as possible to the softening tank, the shorter the brine pipe, the better;
- The sewage pipe should not be longer than 6 meters, no shut-off valve should be installed, the outlet should not be higher than the valve body, and the terminal should be open to avoid siphoning. The fewer elbows, the better;
- Install power distribution sockets on the wall near the equipment, which should be equipped with fuses (generally do not install switches), and good grounding is required.
3. Scope of supply and on-site installation requirements
1. Scope of supply
The scope of supply of fully automatic water softening equipment provided by the company includes multi-way valve bodies, controllers, solenoid valves, resin tanks, salt tanks, salt wells, salt valves and main pipe fittings (some models do not include outlet solenoid valves). Standard equipment does not include resin. Refer to the installation drawing in the manual,
2. On-site installation requirements
The system of automatic softening equipment is simple in structure, and requires less on-site installation during installation. Some tasks require the cooperation of users. The main tasks are: to ensure the normal operation of the system, adequate water pressure, and installation of pressure gauges for water inlet; to ensure the content of suspended solids in the water source It is lower than the water softener requirement. If the content of suspended solids in the inlet water is high, a filter should be installed; the power supply required by the system should be provided; and the horizontal foundation required for equipment installation should be provided.