Water that has not undergone purification treatment contains many impurities, especially calcium and magnesium ions. If these impurities enter the boiler system with feed water, scale will be formed, which will cause great harm:
- lead to uneven heating of the boiler and damage the metal;
- Reduce thermal efficiency and increase energy consumption;
- cause metal corrosion;
- easily deteriorate steam quality.
Among them, scale is the most important source of all hazards. The presence of calcium and magnesium ions in water is the main reason for the formation of scale when the water temperature changes. The presence of scale is very important for the efficiency and safety of boilers, heat exchangers and other equipment during operation. There are big hidden dangers, so in the national mandatory standards (industrial boiler water quality standards, etc.), there are very strict regulations on the hardness of boiler water supply, so the boiler softened water equipment has become a necessary equipment supporting the boiler.
Working principle of demineralized water technology
1. Product selection
The softening equipment is to use the positive resin to soften the source water. The main purpose is to allow the positive resin to absorb calcium and magnesium ions (the main component of scale formation) in the water, reduce the hardness of the source water, and can be used for intelligent resin regeneration and recycling.
1. The user can choose a manual control system according to the situation in order to save costs.
2. If you use water continuously for 24 hours, you can choose alternate regeneration according to the water time, one for each use.
3. The user can also use the water quality requirements: the first level can be configured with multi-media filters to remove sediment, rust, colloids and suspended matter in the water; the second level can be configured with activated carbon filters to remove pigments, Odor, biochemical organic matter, reduce residual chlorine value and pesticide pollution in water; three-stage configuration of demineralized water equipment.
4. The effluent quality reaches the national low-pressure boiler feed water standard.
5. Time control-timing type; flow control-measurement type. In terms of operation, various combinations such as single tank, double tank and multiple tanks are adopted. When choosing, users can choose according to their needs. In operation, in addition to the automatic operation function, the product can also be operated manually.
2, the scope of application:
Series of fully automatic water softeners: Can be widely used in the softening of make-up water in systems such as steam boilers, hot water boilers, exchangers, evaporative condensers, air conditioners, and direct combustion engines. It can also be used in the treatment of domestic water in hotels, restaurants, office buildings, apartments, homes, etc., as well as food, beverages, wine, industrial boilers, heat exchangers, air conditioning, laundry, printing and dyeing, chemicals, medicine, bathing equipment and food, pharmaceuticals, electronics, etc. Industry softened water treatment
Fully automatic demineralized water is to realize the automatic control of the demineralized water in every step of the operation and regeneration of the softener, and to start the regeneration by means of time, flow or other sensors. The basic structure of the automatic water softener device is: FLECK or Autotrol multi-way control valve, resin tank (including 001 * 7 resin), salt tank and piping system. The water softener removes excessive calcium and magnesium ions in the water, and achieves the purpose of descaling through ion exchange.
Water quality softening process automation: This equipment realizes automation of ion exchange and resin regeneration process through program control device.
Efficient: The design of the water softener is reasonable, so that the effective exchange capacity of the resin can be fully utilized.
Labor saving: no need for special personnel to operate, easy to install.
Non-toxic: The valve body is lead-free brass or engineering plastic.
Water saving: water production rate is over 98%.
Power saving: Due to the siphon principle, no salt pump is needed for regeneration.
Easy to adjust: The regeneration cycle and time can be adjusted as needed.
Anti-corrosion of the tank body: the tank body is made of stainless steel, glass fiber reinforced plastic and steel lined plastic material to avoid resin pollution.
Technical indicators and work requirements
Inlet water pressure: 0.18-0.6Mpa
Working temperature: 1-55℃ Source water hardness: <8mmol/L
Operation mode: automatic/manual Water hardness: ≤0.03mmol/L
Regeneration agent: NaCL Regeneration method: co-current/counter-current
Exchange agent: 001*7 strong acid ion exchange resin
Control mode: time/flow Working power: 220V/50Hz
Raw water hardness: 3-8mmol/L
Residual hardness of effluent: ≤0.03mmol/L
Working pressure: 0.2-0.6Mpa
Working temperature: 2-50℃
Tank pressure: ≤0.8Mpa
Automatic power supply: 220V 50HZ