- Weight: 50kg/bag
Packing Material: bag
Applicable Industries: Hotels, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Farms, Restaurant, Home Use, Retail, Food Shop, Printing Shops, Construction works , Energy & Mining, Food & Beverage Shops
Product name: quartz sand
Grade: Silica Oxide Micro Fine -400
Fe2O3 Content (%): ≤0.015
MgO Content (%): standard
P2O5 Content: 0.0002%
Application:: Surface coating, Filter Material, Abrasive, Polishing
SiO2 Content (%): ≥99%
Al2O3 Content (%): standard
Color: White Powder
Pure Silica Quartz Sand
1. Brief introduction of Pure Silica Quartz Sand
Pure Silica Quartz Sand used as the filling material of sand filter for RO pre-treatment. It remove the dirty particles and impurities in the raw water. Then the treated water go through into RO unit for further purification.
Silica Quartz Sand, also known as silica or quartz sand. Quartz is the main mineral composition, particle size of 0.020mm-3.350mm refractory particles, according to the mining and processing methods are divided into artificial silica sand and washed sand, sand scrub, selected (flotation) sand and other natural silica sand.
Silica Quartz Sand is a hard, wear-resistant, chemically stable silicate mineral. Its main mineral composition is SiO2, hardness 7, brittleness and no cleavage, conchoidal fracture, grease luster, relative density of 2.65, its chemical, thermal And mechanical properties have obvious anisotropy, insoluble in acid, slightly soluble in KOH solution, melting point 1750°C. Silica sand has high fire resistance.
2. Parameter of Pure Silica Quartz Sand
|Product Name||Silica Quartz Sand|
|Appearance||White or Grey White Powder|
|Hardness||7.0 mohs scale|
|Ash Powder Rate||0.25%|
3. Application of Pure Silica Quartz Sand
1. Used as abrasive material (blasting, hard abrasive paper, sand paper, emery cloth, etc.), sanding, rust removal, descaled treatment of electronic high-purity metal silicon, telecommunication fiber, etc. Rubber, plastic filler (can increase wear resistance ).
2. Quartz sand filter is made of natural quartz ore, broken, washed and sieved, etc. It is the most widely used and the largest amount of clean water in the water treatment industry. It has no impurities, pressure and wear resistance, and machinery. High strength, stable chemical properties, strong dirt interception, high efficiency, long service life, suitable for single-layer, double-layer filter tanks, filters and ion exchangers.
3. Construction industry: Suitable for concrete, cementitious materials, road building materials, artificial marble, cement physical properties testing materials (ie, cement standard sand).
4. Glass Industry: Quartz sand is a glass plate glass, float glass, glass products (glass cans, glass bottles, glass tubes, etc.), optical glass, glass fiber, glass instruments, conductive glass, glass cloth, special glass for anti-ray, etc. The main raw material.
4. Warehouse and package of Pure Silica Quartz Sand