Feed water source: Tap water, Municipal water, Well Water.
Feed Water TDS: 2000ppm
Pre-treatment: Carbon Filter, Sand Filter, Anti-scalant Dosing System
RO unit: Sediment filter, High pressure pump, RO membrane, Pressure gauge, Flow meter and Pipelines.
Permeate output quality：TDS≤60-100 ppm, WHO direct drinking standard.
Salt rejection: 99%
Recovery rate: 75%
Frame material: stainless steel
Power supply: 380V/220V/110V,50/60Hz, 22KW
Certificate: CE certificate, ISO9001
1. Brief introduction of Commercial Water Treatment System
Commercial water treatment system reverse osmosis water treatment purification machine use USA RO membrane with high salt rejection and high recovery rate 75% pure water factory. 25,000LPH capacity pure water flow rate for industrial and filling machine feed water. The permeate water TDS will be less than 100ppm and could meet the requirement of WHO drinking water standard.
Delta series RO are mainly used in industrial field with large capacity. The range of capacity if above 4T/H, could reach to 100T/H. Its operation is easy and with good quality. The pre-treatment and post-treatment can be optional to the system depending on client requirements.
- Large capacity, specially suitable for industries.
- Lower cost and easy operation.
- High rejection rate with concentrate recycle system.
- Cleaning in place system is optional if necessary.
3. Design basis for Commercial Water Treatment System
3.1 The raw water is （TDS:≤2000ppm）
- Permeate output：optional according to the requirement (25℃)
- Sea water input temperature：4℃~45℃
3.2 Permeate output quality：TDS≤60-100 ppm, WHO direct drinking standard.
3.3 Power supply: 380V/220V/110V,50/60Hz
4.Technical route and flow diagram instructions
The technical route is as following.
Raw tank–> sand filter–> carbon filter–> anti-scalant dosing system –> sediment filter–>high pressure pump–>RO desalination device–>CIP system–> permeate tank
5. Specification for Commercial Water Treatment System
|Model||Capacity (LPH)||3rd year operating pressure(PSI)||No. Of 8”element||8″membrane vessel||Designed recovery||Driving motor 50Hz/380V|
6. Weights & dimensions for Commercial Water Treatment System
|Model||Approximate unit dimension||Approximate shipping dimension|
- T.F.C.R.O membrane with 99% average salt rejection
- FRP pressure vessel
- SS centrifugal pump
- Coated carbon steel frame
- Sediment filter
- Product water flow meter
- Concentrate regulate valve
- Pressure gauge
- Pump exit regulate valve
- 380V/50HZ power supply
- 304SS pressure vessel
- CIP system
- Concentrate recycle
- Chemical dosing system
- 220V/60HZ power supply
8. Our Certification